The BunkerSweeper500 is designed to make reclaiming grain from your bunker, ground pile or shed, into trucks quick and easy.
Developed, designed and manufactured at our South Australian facility, the “self-propelled” BunkerSweeper500 is perfect for grain distributors, handlers and farmers.
The BunkerSweeper500 is quick and easy to transport. Essential design elements make the unit safe and easy for one person to operate.
The BunkerSweeper500 has a design capacity of 600 TPH (22,000 bushels) and can be used to direct feed into trucks or directly into our BunkerStacker giving it great versatility.
Kilic Engineering has been designing and building material handling equipment for the grain industry for over 40 years.
Capacity: 600 TPH (22,000 bushels)
Self-propelled (electric drives)
- Suitable for all grains
- Design capacity 600 TPH (22,000 bushels)
- Sweep auger 8 meters (26’) wide
- Self-propelled (electric drives)
- Able to be towed
- Swing conveyor gives multi directional feed
- Height adjustable sweep auger to allow for various ground levels
- Pneumatic tractor tyres providing good stability and traction
- Reduces operational costs
- Single operator
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Multiple out loading options
- Direct into Truck
- Direct into BunkerStacker
- Reclaim from bunker / ground pile
- Reclaim from shed