The BunkerStacker2000 “self-propelled” Drive Over Hopper (DOH) & Stacker is designed to make unloading grain from truck trailers into a bunker quick and easy.
Designed and manufactured at our South Australian facility the BunkerStacker2000 is perfect for grain distributors and farmers with multiple bunker sites.
The BunkerStacker2000 is quick and easy to transport, with no need for escorts. Essential design elements such as hydraulically operated jacks make set-up and manoeuvring a one man operation.
It has a design capacity of 600 TPH for wheat and slightly less for canola, with the ability to unload in minutes making site operations more efficient and effective.
Kilic Engineering has been manufacturing and developing the BunkerStacker2000 for bunker storage sites since 1999 as well as all manner of material handling equipment for grain.
Capacity: 600 TPH (22,000 bushels)
Powered by 110 kVA Genset
- Self-propelled and controlled from operator platform situated at Underbelly Belt Conveyor (UBB)
- DOH, UBB frame and Stacker all lock together so entire machine can be self-propelled at once
- Generating set (Genset) provides power to UBB and Stacker
- Genset on Stacker bolted on slide frame so it can be rolled in and out for easy maintenance
- Genset comes with canopy for noise reducing properties
- Electric motors on UBB and Stackers belt drives. Electrics on DOH and Stacker hard wired but plugged connections to Genset for ease of disassembly and transportation
- Suitable for wheat and canola
- Hydraulic jacks on DOH and Stacker for levelling machines
- Individually actuated hungry boards on DOH - hydraulic
- Pendant controls on Stacker
- Fire extinguishers provided
- Tarpaulin on DOH for weather protection (optional)
- Easy to operate
- Quick to set up
- Quick to transport (no escort vehicles required*)
*According to National Heavy Vehicle Regulator at December 2016.
However, it is advised to seek advice from the regulatory body in your state or territory.